The Bollinger bands indicator is an easy-to-apply, easy-to-interpret tool that lets traders analyze the volatility of a market. How the price behaves within the bands can provide traders with real insights to inform their trading
What you'll learn
- What Bollinger bands are and what they are used for by traders
- How to add it to a chart and interpret the results
- The Bollinger bands calculation
- The advantages and limitations of Bollinger bands
- A worked example
How to take the course
The course is online and on-demand, available on both desktop and mobile, so you can study at your own pace anytime and anywhere. Process through the video lessons, practice tasks and test how much you have learned with the knowledge check.
Who this course is for
- New traders
- Competent traders wanting a refresh
Some knowledge of what technical indicators are. The How to Use Technical Indicators
course will be sufficient if you’re coming at the subject for the first time.
Time to complete
The course is split into two parts, the theory part will take just under 20 minutes to complete. The practical part will take 20 minutes.