Do you know your derivatives from your cash markets? Too many traders don’t actually know what it is they’re trading so we’re going to hit the ground running in this course with a really detailed look at financial instruments. We’re going to examine the differences between cash and derivative instruments and introduce you to the four broad asset classes.
- Why traders interact with financial instruments
- The three layers of a financial instrument
- The differences between cash and derivatives
- What the four asset classes are and what instruments are included within each
- What indices are, and the nuances of price and capitalization weightings
- Beginners that have placed a trade or two but what to learn more
- Competent traders wanting a refresh