Indicators are simple, unemotional formulas that are at the heart of a technical trader’s toolkit. In this fantastic course, we’ll explain what they are.
- What technical indicators are
- That there are two types: lagging and leading
- What lagging indicators are and how they work
- The same for leading indicators
- How traders use indicators
- How we think indicators should be used
- What not to use them for
Phillip Konchar authored the course. He is an expert in technical analysis and its application in margin trading.
He is Head Tutor at My Trading Skills, for over a decade and a half he has provided trading education for major brokerages and prop trading houses in London and Dublin.
We (My Trading Skills) are an award-winning, CPD accredited provider of online education for individuals wanting to learn about the financial markets, private trading, and how to start doing it themselves using their own capital. Our courses have helped 1,000s of people approach trading in a rational, balanced manner.
- New traders
- Competent traders wanting a refresh