We are going to introduce you to the various types of financial market, which type you are likely to trade and explain how traders interact with them. We will introduce you to buying & selling a financial instrument and how orders work.
- What a market is
- The different types of market
- What buying is and why traders do this
- What selling is and why traders do this
- A really important concept in trading called ‘spread’
- What limit and stop orders are and why traders use them
- How to calculate the notional of an underlying position
Phillip Konchar authored the course. He is an expert in technical analysis and its application in margin trading.
He is Head Tutor at My Trading Skills, for over a decade and a half he has provided trading education for major brokerages and prop trading houses in London and Dublin.
We (My Trading Skills) are an award-winning, CPD accredited provider of online education for individuals wanting to learn about the financial markets, private trading, and how to start doing it themselves using their own capital. Our courses have helped 1,000s of people approach trading in a rational, balanced manner.
- New traders
- Competent traders wanting a refresh