In this fast-track course, we’ll show you how traders use the MACD indicator to develop valuable insights into price momentum.
What you'll learn
- What MACD is and what it is used for
- How to set it up correctly and apply it your charts
- How traders use the indicator to extract valuable clues about the market
- The advantages and limitations of MACD
- A worked example
How to take the course
The course is online and on-demand, available on both desktop and mobile, so you can study at your own pace anytime and anywhere. Process through the video lessons, practice tasks and test how much you have learned with the knowledge check.
Who this course is for
- New traders that are looking to use various indicators.
- Competent traders wanting a refresh
Some knowledge of what technical indicators are. The How to Use Technical Indicators
course will be sufficient if you’re coming at with subject for the first time.
Time to complete
The course is split into two parts, the theory part will take 30 minutes to complete. The practical part will take about the same amount of time.