After this course, you will be able to clearly explain the 4 main risks all traders encounter, the different contexts in which traders are likely to come across them and, crucially, how to manage them. You will understand the importance of having a good risk management strategy and be able to explain and demonstrate risk management options available. You will know all good traders trade with a plan which includes where to set orders.
- The four main types of risk and how to identify each one
- How to manage each risk to improve your chances of being a profitable trader
- An awesome tool for managing most of the big risks
- A golden rule all traders should be applying
Phillip Konchar authored the course. He is an expert in technical analysis and its application in margin trading.
He is Head Tutor at My Trading Skills, for over a decade and a half he has provided trading education for major brokerages and prop trading houses in London and Dublin.
We (My Trading Skills) are an award-winning, CPD accredited provider of online education for individuals wanting to learn about the financial markets, private trading, and how to start doing it themselves using their own capital. Our courses have helped 1,000s of people approach trading in a rational, balanced manner.
- Beginners with a basic understanding of trading but wish to learn more
- Traders who want to learn about the different levels of risk