In this short course, we’ll help you get your head around the moving average indicator, what it is used for and how to set up your charts to get the most from it.
What you'll learn
- What the moving average indicator is
- How the indicator is used by traders
- The different variations of the indicator and how to calculate each
- A technical trading strategy using moving average crossovers
- How to add the indicator to your chart
- How to correctly identify the trend using the moving averages
How to take the course
The course is online and on-demand, available on both desktop and mobile, so you can study at your own pace anytime and anywhere. Process through the video lessons, practice tasks and test how much you have learned with the knowledge check.
Who this course is for
- New traders
- Competent traders wanting a refresh
Some knowledge of what technical indicators are. The How to Use Technical Indicators
course will be sufficient if you’re coming at with subject for the first time.
Time to complete
The course is split into two parts, the theory part will take 45 minutes to complete. The practical part will take 40 minutes.