In this fast-track course, we’ll introduce you to the Stochastics indicator, how to set it up correctly and how it helps traders seek out trade setups.
What you'll learn
- How traders use Stochastics to identify overbought and oversold setups
- The difference between volatility, momentum and the sweet spot traders are aiming for
- What a Stochastics indicator is
- The strengths and weaknesses of Stochastics
- How to calculate Stochastics
- How to use Stochastics on a chart
- A worked example
How to take the course
The course is online and on-demand, available on both desktop and mobile, so you can study at your own pace anytime and anywhere. Process through the video lessons, practice tasks and test how much you have learned with the knowledge check.
Who this course is for
- New traders
- Competent traders wanting a refresh
Knowledge of technical indicators and charts. The How to Use Technical Indicators course is vital and should be viewed before this course.
Time to complete
The course is split into two parts, the theory part will take 30 minutes to complete and the practical part will take 20 minutes.