Brokers are a trader’s access point to the markets, so its important to get a good setup. In this course, we are going to explain the role brokers play and discuss how & why regulation is really important. We are then going to show you what to look for in a broker and how to get set up with one.
- How to analyse a broker’s offering
- How to potentially save yourself thousands in transaction costs
- What brokers are and what they do for traders
- The different types of broker
- Why regulation is vital for retail traders
- The services brokers provide
Phillip Konchar authored the course. He is an expert in technical analysis and its application in margin trading.
He is Head Tutor at My Trading Skills, for over a decade and a half he has provided trading education for major brokerages and prop trading houses in London and Dublin.
We (My Trading Skills) are an award-winning, CPD accredited provider of online education for individuals wanting to learn about the financial markets, private trading, and how to start doing it themselves using their own capital. Our courses have helped 1,000s of people approach trading in a rational, balanced manner.
- New traders wanting to understand what to look for
- Competent traders not happy with their current broker