We hope this guide has been an informative and helpful introduction to the world of Forex trading.
In it, we’ve covered many of the basics and some of the more detailed topics related to Forex trading, including:
[su_list icon=”icon: check”]
- Why Forex is so popular
- How Forex works
- The products used to trade Forex – spot Forex, CFD and spread bets
- How margin trading works
- The best time of day to trade
- The regulations and protections
- Risk management strategies
- How to form winning Forex strategies, and
- New Forex trader mistakes[/su_list]
We’ve even provided three clear worked examples, so the practical side of Forex trading is clear.
Assuming you have a sincere interest in pursuing Forex trading – or at least in learning more about it – we’d like to invite you to join us.
Reflect and commit
We’ve come to the end of the MYTS Forex Trading Guide. Thank you for taking the time to study it, we hope you found it useful. Take some time to reflect on Forex trading and how you might start approaching the opportunity with the benefit of the information we’ve provided. Then, if it is for you, really commit to developing your skills and making it a reality.
[su_list icon=”icon: graduation-cap” icon_color=”#25356E”]
- For those new to the markets, take our premium course: Trading for Beginners[/su_list]