Practice Trading Account
Tip #1: Don’t rush it, learn to trade using a practice trading account before committing real money.
Practice Account Questions & Answers
As a trader, your broker is the most important relationship you will have – it is your access point to the financial markets and you can’t trade without one.
You don’t have to but common sense says you should. It is tempting to think you can beat the markets (and lots of advertising in the industry will make you think you can). Trading is a skill and in any other skill, like soccer or chess, you wouldn’t expect to be good at it when you start. Practice trading lets you develop your skills risk free.
No. We are not a broker providing financial products, we provide the education.
No. You are using virtual funds which means the losses aren’t real, it also means the profits aren’t real either.
The reasons we recommend Trade Nation are:
- Globally regulated by the strongest regulators. FCA, ASIC, FSCA.
- Low cost trading. Tight spreads on lots of markets.
- Fair trading. Fixed spreads, so you know your cost of trading before you place a trade.
- Easy to use platform. It is a simple trading platform available on most devices.
- Great customer support. There are humans at the end of the phone you can talk to if you need help.
We do not receive any commission on practice account referrals. If you choose to go on and open a real trading account, deposit money and trade the markets with Trade Nation we will receive a fixed commission.